WELCOME!

Hi there! Welcome to my very miscellaneous blog. Here, I write about everything from mis-used words to gardening, to bad habits in society to going places and seeing things! Enjoy my ramblings.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Is There Yet Hope?

The radishes progress apace:



And the lemon tree is awash in blossoms:



Next--the title bit--Is there yet hope?  Is this a teensy onion sprout I see?  (You'll probably have to click to enlarge to really see what I'm pointing at....)



And finally, this last shot is not of the vegetable gardens, but one that I've somehow missed ever seeing before today:




"So that's why they call it an 'asparagus fern'!!"  She exclaimed, as the cartoon light bulb went on above her head....

Cheers...more to come...stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors