TOP 10 DEFINITIONS FOR "AN ACT OF FAITH:"
- 10: Wearing a bikini anytime after age 25
- 9: Believing there is no film (or card) in the camera someone aims at you when you are acting goofy.
- 8: "Knowing" there is film (or a card) in the camera you grab for your kid's birthday party.
- 7: Jumping into a public swimming pool and trusting that no one .... welllll.. you know.....
- 6: Believing no one will notice what you 'let go' in the elevator. :-
- 5: Thinking the dip will stay on the chip all the way to your mouth.
- 4: Believing the doctor will see you at the actual time of your appointment.
- 3: Flushing a public toilet and believing it will "swallow."
- 2: Throwing a bowling ball down the alley, and believing the machine will give it back.
And, the Number One definition for an "act of faith:"
- Dropping a letter in a mailbox and believing it will arrive at its destination.