WELCOME!

Hi there! Welcome to my very miscellaneous blog. Here, I write about everything from mis-used words to gardening, to bad habits in society to going places and seeing things! Enjoy my ramblings.

Friday, February 6, 2009

A Joke

There was once a sea captain who had a faithful cabin boy. When they would encounter hostile ships, the captain would say, "Cabin boy! Bring me my red shirt!"
This happened on several occasions, and finally the cabin boy asked, "Captain, why do you always call for a red shirt when we go into battle?"
The captain replied, "Because if I am hit, the blood will not show, and my crew will have the courage and will to carry on."

All was well for some time, until one day the captain found himself surrounded by the entire British Naval fleet. "Cabin boy!" he shouted, "Bring me my brown pants!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors